We will explore Lima’s historic center, trek the challenging Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, wander Cuzco’s atmospheric streets, learn about local culture and customs in a Sacred Valley community and explore Peru’s mixture of colonial and Inca architecture.
In addition to the wonderful trips and excursions, we will be dining on the freshest and tastiest local fare. All meals will be vegan and we will have plenty of options for gluten free, diabetic and other special diet travelers. For the times where you have free time to explore without the group, we will have listings and deals for special diet friendly restaurants around Lima and Cuzco. And as an added highlight, this trip happens to be a Carbon Offset Trip, a wonderful benefit to working in association with Intrepid travel and its responsible travel practices.
We have limited availability so be sure to reserve your spot now! The trip is slated for November 1-8, 2011 with a reservation cut off date of September 1st. The rate is $1550 per person, based on double occupancy, and below is what is included:
* 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (allow about $90 for meals that aren’t included to last the duration of the tour)
* 4 nights of hotel accommodations, 3 nights camping accommodations
* Transportation once the tour commences in Lima
* Tour guides and entry to parks and attractions that are on the tour schedule
* While airfare is not included, we do offer complimentary quotes as well as deals on group rates
To book your spot now and for further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org . **A $250 non-refundable deposit is required at time of reservation. ***Please let us know of any dietary restrictions at time of booking.