Start << United States <<  New Jersey

 

Panda House
Avg. Customer Review (5.0 Palms): 5.0 Palms
Number of Reviews: 1

Review Type: Restaurant
Location:
3583 U.S. 9, Freehold, NJ 07728
Dedicated GF: No
Phone: 732-780-0188
Website:
Email a Friend about this  Restaurant Email a friend about this destination
Printer friendly format Printer friendly format


Review Spacer

Add your own Panda House review to the ones below


1 reviews available


Gluten Free Chinese Food,

Reviewer: from Jackson, NJ - See all reviews by Christa

5.0 Palms
5.0 Palms
This Chinese Restaurant is an amazing find. The owner Frank has been working hard converting his gluten menu items to gluten free for many years. He can do 90% of his menu at this time gluten free and has been working hard on the other 10%. Not only can he make the food gluten free but it is amazing. The best Chinese food we have ever had. He even makes his own homemade gluten free egg rolls. We have been eating at this restaurant once a week since we found out about it a few months ago. We have also ordered take out from them as well. They are extremely careful whenever you mention gluten free. They completely get how important it is for them not to mess up your orders. We are so thankful to find a place like this to enjoy with our family and friends and still be able to eat gluten free.


0 out of 1 found this review helpful. Was this review helpful?  

Add your own review of Panda House


Click here to go back

See other New-Jersey reviews.     Back to Search All Reviews.

 

Businesses marked with a Dedicated Gluten Free icon are DEDICATED GLUTEN FREE ESTABLISHMENTS.