Our free and newly updated mobile app, DINE GLUTEN FREE, gives you access to GlutenFreeTravelSite's thousands of user-submitted Gluten Free Dining & Travel Reviews when "on the go."
The DINE GLUTEN FREE iPhone app and Android app, free companions to GlutenFreeTravelSite, enable you to to find — and read detailed reviews of — thousands of "gluten free friendly" businesses in the U.S and around the world. The Gluten Free Dining and Travel REVIEWS — searchable by location — include restaurants, bakeries, markets, resorts, hotels, B&Bs, cruises...and even colleges.
A search by town or zip code on the app's Search page will reveal a list of businesses reviewed by other people following gluten free diets. Click on any business to read the review, map it, or share it. A special reminder service within the DINE GLUTEN FREE app also allows you to save "must try" establishments in areas you'll be visiting — and then receive an alert on your mobile phone when they're in close proximity. A new International Search feature makes searching outside the U.S. even easier -- search by province, country, or region of the world.
Other features of the DINE GLUTEN FREE app include:
- A list of many restaurant chains that offer Gluten Free Menus, with dedicated pages for each restaurant that contain links to its Gluten Free Menu, locations, Facebook page, and coupons if offered
- A Submit Review feature which gives you the ability to submit feedback about a restaurant right from your smart phone during or immediately after your meal
- A GF Events Calendar listing upcoming gluten free events and expos — and enhanced with mapping and directions
- A new Gluten Free News Feed
- Push notifications alerting you when coupons are added to the Coupons section of the app
- Links to articles from the Gluten Free Travel Blog and GlutenFreeTravelSite's Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages
Whether you're looking for a new restaurant to try in your area, a safe place to eat on a family vacation, or a venue for dining when traveling on business, you'll have convenient access to detailed accounts of other people's gluten free dining experiences. The reliable reviews found within the DINE GLUTEN FREE app help steer you toward the most accommodating places to stay, dine, and shop so you'll never again feel limited or deprived when eating ou and traveling. So go ahead and download the DINE GLUTEN FREE app, free for iOS or Android, now.Download DINE GLUTEN FREE for Android Download DINE GLUTEN FREE for iOS
Download here Download here Download here
Karen Broussard is the Founder and President of GlutenFreeTravelSite. Karen launched GlutenFreeTravelSite in 2008 after her son was diagnosed with Celiac Disease at a very young age. She and her family found that dining out and traveling could be a real challenge for people following gluten free diets, and she wanted to provide a place where the gluten free community could go to share their experiences first-hand with others.
In addition to heading up GlutenFreeTravelSite, the DINE GLUTEN FREE Mobile App, and the Gluten Free Travel Blog Karen is an Associate Editor of Simply Gluten Free Magazine and volunteers each summer at Camp Celiac in Rhode Island. A graduate of Georgetown University with a degree and career in Marketing, Karen resides with her husband and two sons in the Washington, DC area.